Wednesday 22 January 2014

Lupita


This woman is now on my fashion radar.  I absolutely love her look!  Watching the Golden Globes I was thinking, who is this woman…she is stunning!  Lupita Nyong'o is one of the stars of the movie "12 Years a Slave" for which she won a SAG award for Best Supporting Actress.   I look forward to seeing this movie and hope to see more from this talented actress and stylish lady! 


Photo via www.instyle.com
In Ralph Lauren at the Golden Globes.
The colour of this dress looks amazing on her.    It was a unique style on the Red Carpet and that definitely stood out for me.  Clean lines, great colour…beautiful!


Photo via www.harpersbazaar.com

In Gucci at the Screen Actor Guild Awards
My heart fluttered when I saw this.  Absolutely love the colour and the floral design is stunning.  

Photo via www.instyle.com

In Calvin Klein at the Critics Choice Awards.
Totally sleek and sexy.  She can pull off any style!


No comments:

Post a Comment