Monday 24 December 2012

Holiday Style

Holiday style Continued (For some reason it wouldn't let me add a little write up)

Merry Christmas!!!  I know it's been a little while but thought I'd do a little something on holiday style.  Wether it's for Christmas Parties or New Years.  It's that time for sparkle and shine!! For me, sequins and fun come to mind as well as gorgeous fabrics and colours!   For our holiday dinner at work I made myself a little black dress with some gold lace down the centre.   So I dipped into the black and Gold trend as well as the mini dress trend.  Paired it with red shoes and a red purse.  It was so fun!  Can't wait to wear it again! Wishing you all fabulous and fashionable holidays :)


ps hope you enjoy my little compilation of ideas and maybe find them helpful:)

No comments:

Post a Comment