Monday 20 May 2013

Red Dress Fashion Gala


I'm getting really bad at posting new entries!!  I realized that I forgot to post a little something about the Red Dress Fashion Show!!  It was wonderful.  Our special guest, Chantal Kreviazuk was fantastic and the dresses were gorgeous!!  I have to say, I just saw the dresses from the show in Toronto and ours were just as nice if not nicer!! Awesome work ladies!!

My model, Samantha Robichaud, international violinist.  I'm not being biased when I say I feel i had the best model this year!  She played her fiddle down the runway and wow, she is awesome.  She brought my design to life more then I could have ever imagined.

All the dresses from the show.  They rocked the runway!

A closeup of a few of the models.  

Moi et ma modele fabuleuse!!! I made my dress as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment