Saturday 15 June 2013

Zac Posen for David's Bridal


Hello All!! I know, it's been a little while.  Here is a little something that made me happy.  Although I absolutely loved my wedding dress, I would get married all over (to the same lovely man of course!) again just to slip on one of the dresses from Zac Posen's new line for David's Bridal.   He has such a gift for creating the most beautiful and exquisite gowns.  With an amazing eye for detail and structure, his dresses are easily identified on the Red Carpet.  I just love his designs!  It's kind of funny, just after my wedding, Vera Wang came out with a line that I completely loved and now Zac Posen!   So, all you ladies planning a wedding, who haven't yet purchased your gown, check them out!!!








All photos via www.usatoday.com

Check out this link for a little video and more pictures! 


No comments:

Post a Comment