Friday 30 August 2013

Purples on Parade!

Happy Friday!  Since Monday is a holiday, we got half a day!  Yay!  It was a much needed one....I totally napped in the afternoon and caught up on my sleep!!  Oh but I wasn't just plain lazy...I also went to  the gym and the school to cut some bones.  I  mentioned in my last post that I'm making a lovely little purple number for mi amiga for a wedding and that this colour is one to look for!  The bride did well choosing this shade for her wedding; it's on the runways this fall/winter.  Purple is one of my favourite colours....all shades!!!  I especially love it paired with a delicious raspberry or a bold cobalt blue!  Even a nice emerald shade would be fun.  Putting bold colours together makes any outfit exciting.  It's especially fun on a rainy dull day to spice it up!

Stella McCartney
I do like a sweet grape colour

Versace
Dark and mysterious 

Zac Posen
I absolutely love this mans designs.  I hope my dresses will someday be just as great!  This dress is GORGEOUS!

Zac Posen
Again with the purples...he sure can dress a woman!

Victoria Beckham
Love the pop of colour.    Business dress doesn't have to be dull.  Something like this would make me want to go to work everyday just to pick out my outfit!

Vera Wang
She does like her dark colours.  Look at those lips!! This dress is adorable and sexy at the same time.
                         So, what are you waiting for?!  Go get a little something in a purple shade.
          
                                                               Have a great weekend :)

                                                     All photos via www.vogue.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment