Wednesday 14 November 2012

Remembering and Bond




Bonjour!  Wow, it's already the middle of the week.  I love when Monday is a holiday.  Makes the week shorter and no case of the Mondays!    I hope everyone took a moment this past weekend to remember those who fought and died for us and wore your poppies proud (well, in places they are worn around this time).  My Grampy took part in WWII and every year he puts on his uniform with pride.  He's 92 and has a hard time getting around so he didn't walk in the parade.  A couple of years ago he was asked if he would like to go on the veterans bus.   His reply was if he couldn't walk with pride he would not go.  I love my Grampy.

Although this weekend was one for remembrance, we did do a few other things.  I went to my friends 30th birthday party which was awesome.  I had no idea but I was the surprise.  She didn't know I was coming!  Also, finally.....I saw the movie I've been waiting for, "Skyfall".  So good.  It met my expectations 100%.  The cast was great and Bond was wonderful, as usual.  Daniel Craig truly fits the role and gets better with every movie.






Photo via wegothiscovered.com
Javier Bardem played a great villain!  He was bad and kind of funny at the same time with some serious issues.  Severine was beautiful and seductive....everything a Bond girl should be.  Eve was the kick-ass beauty.   Not to give away anything for those who haven't seen it but a few new characters are introduced that were part of the older movies.
Photo via www.jamesbondlifestyle.com
I love her look from head to toe.  The dress was Amazing...soooooo sexy.   The decorative lace was romantic but sultry.  Like I said before, Tom Ford had a hand in the wardrobe.  Specifically, with Bond's suits.  Bond looked handsome as ever (check him out in the first photo).

Photo via www.jamesbondlife.com
Bamboo necklace and earring and Queen Cobra ring by Swarovski
                             A close up of the jewelry she wore in this photo.  Very serpentine!

Photo via www.bondlifestyle.com
Love Knot collection by Swarovski.  Gorgeous.

These were worn by Severine in the Heineken commercial.  That's right, Bond drinks a Heineken in the movie but not to worry, he also has his usual Martini.   

Photo via www.bondlifestyle.com
Heineken Commercial.
Love her red dress...that reminds me, I met with my model for the Red Dress show 2013! She's sweet and seems like a lot of fun.   I think she is going to be a fabulous model. Can't wait to get started!



Photo via www.jamesbondlife.com
Okay where can I get these?  Swarovski did a collection of "Bond" jewelry! I was actually just talking to a co-worker last week about how cool it would be to have a James Bond inspired piece like the intro scene!  To see more check out this link:

ps www.jamesbondlife.com is now one of my favourite sites!  All things Bond, Eeeee!



No comments:

Post a Comment