Friday 15 March 2013

Yay Friday!

Yay Friday!!!  The weekend is finally here.  What am I doing this weekend???? Well, let me tell you, working on my designs of course.  The shows are just over a month away and I gotta get crackin'!  I've got three dresses nearly complete and then one more to make....and then my Red Dress which is all fitted and ready to be created!  I can't wait to cut into that beautiful fabric.  I always get excited for this time of year (and a little stressed but it's all worth it because I love it!!!!  I mean, I must...I'm not even getting paid to do this).  So, here are a few sneak peaks of what I'm making.  Enjoy :)

Have a great weekend and be sure to do something you love!!

You know I love me some polka dots!

This is a lining for one of my designs...wait and see which one!

Black and White....designed this one before the big black and white trend hit the runways!

Love this fabric.  It's like a vintage mint if that makes any sense. 

No comments:

Post a Comment