Sunday 25 March 2012

1
Picture via fashionbombdaily.com
2
3 - I want a pair of these!
4
picture via In Style Magazine from "Hottest trends of 2011"..obviously leaked into 2012 as well.


                                                              

5
                                                           
                                                    Images, 1,2,3,4 &5  all from www.michaelkors.com

 The weekend seems to have flown by! Luckily I did sneak some work in there.  This morning while drinking my coffee and looking through my new In Style magazine, an add caught my eye.  It was so vibrant and fun.  Micheal Kors purses!  This designer has truly been catching my eye lately.  Just the other night J.Lo was sporting a neon pink dress by the designer and she looked stunning!  In the past, upon seeing one of his designs I would  think  " I love that dress, who did it" . Now I usually know his designs when I see them.   I love his somewhat simple and sophisticated designs.  He just knows how to make a woman look great!   Here are a few pics of some of his vibrant pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment