Thursday 22 March 2012

Wow another wonderfully warm day! It's hard to believe it's March. It's been so warm at work....and that's hard when there is a kiln on.... because I started to make glass beads! I (and two co-workers) took a course a few years ago under Kristina Logan.  I didn't really get into it right away but two days ago I gave it a try and think I'm doing a little better then I expected.  So far, I'm enjoying it. Maybe a little more confidence.   I noticed the beads I made all kinda  match this cute little notebook I was given by my friend Elizabeth.  I've been using it for my garment diary and writing about my progress with the fashion shows.  I guess I like the colors!  I wonder what colors I will use next?! So many color options with the glass, stay tuned:)

No comments:

Post a Comment