Monday 12 March 2012


 I'm kind of in love with this dress even though I've never been a huge fan of this color (Jason Wu,Spring). It's amazing what a combination of color and great design can do :)
Well ,the coffee did help! Then, when I got to work I remembered that I'm going to be making myself a cute little pair of tangerine earrings with hand made glass beads from the studio :) Also,after work I went to the gym and noticed things seemed brighter...I was surrounded by neon!!  This reminded me of Spring and new trends.  I know Neon was here before (perhaps some memories, bad or good,  of teased hair, fanny packs and windbreakers?? lol) but this time, I think it might be here with a little more class.  Like the popular tangerine color, if the clothing is not really something you are ready to take on ( like me, I have such pale skin I think I would look electric in neon... but you never know) there are also accessories!! I've seen so many bright purses and fun color blocked shoes...just to add something bright and fun to your outfit.  I personally think I may dabble with some nail polish first and then who knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment