Tuesday 27 March 2012

                                                                  Photo Via  InStyle.com

So, I get the In Style "Look of the Day" every day and look what it is!! It's Jennifer Lopez wearing the Micheal Kors dress I posted the other day! She certainly pulls it off and I give her props for pairing it with those bright pink shoes.  Success!


The neutrals look so nice and a touch of red makes it just right! Image via polyvore.com
This dress one of my favorites she's worn.  Love the red shoes!  Picture Via InStyle.com
Now for item number two on my list.  Last night my friend came over for tea and to keep me sane.  She was telling me about graduation and how she needed a pretty dress to wear.  Obviously I said we will  do something fun for her!!! Her man told her he would love to see her in some color...Yellow!! Now, I can't say I've ever seen her wear yellow and I know her favorite color is purple....so she was a little surprised at the color choice.   This prompted me to look around for some cute little yellow dresses.  Yellow  is a fun color  for summer (which is when her graduation is).  The only trick is making sure you have the right shade of yellow.   I know personally, I prefer buttery yellows.  I can't wear anything too bright because I'm so fair complected.    The next question is usually what color should be worn with it.  Well that too depends on the person.  Take J.Lo for instance...she pulls off the bright combinations great but that's not for everyone.  You can always stick to neutrals.   I  personally think a nice touch of blue or orange would be cute.  Even  black and yellow can work in the right combination (don't want to look like a bee!).  It's all about how creative you want to be, and that can be so much FUN!

1 comment:

  1. So excited that you started a blog! I am going to be a faithful follower for sure. That is so nice that you and your "friend" had tea the other night and I am super duper excited to see this yellow dress for graduation. wink wink! :)

    ReplyDelete