Monday 17 September 2012

Shoes

     Happy Monday!!!  Hope everyone had a great weekend.   I had fun.  My hubby and I checked out the Harvest Jazz and Blues festival.  We went to see Derek Trucks and Susan Tedeschi. They were great!  I just love the vibe around the city during those few days...all the people and the music.  The city is alive!  Although, it's really hard to find parking downtown lol.
     I usually have a case of the Mondays....and drop things a lot....but I didn't do that bad.  Also...I got some new shoes today, yay!   They are Valentino inspired shoes from Shoe Dazzle and are fantabulous.  I actually said "These are hot B....." to my husband when I opened them lol.  Of course he doesn't understand.  I also got a pair on Thursday which are a little Chanelesque. Okay so maybe I'm on a mini shoe shopping spree. In my defence, I need them for dress up times;)  This weekend WOE is having it's grand opening.  So, of course I had to make a dress which I'm working on (and obviously need some nice new shoes).  The hardest part is just deciding what I want to make and that's how I end up procrastinating and stressing!  Anyhow, I hope it doesn't come to that.  I'm so excited to wear a pair of my new shoes!  Have a fantastic week :)
Chanel shoes
Photo via www.polyvore.com


The first pair I got last week!. I'm not a heel person  (but I do love them) so I really have to practise!  I thought they were a little like the Chanel cap toe...although those are more often rounded in the toe.  Oh to have a pair of real Chanels! 

 Shoes I got today!  Although I would love to be able to  afford a real pair of Valentino shoes...these will do just perfect!   I was even wearing them as I worked on my latest project....gotta break them in! 

My latest project.  I just could not walk by this lace without snagging it. 


Valentino Fall/Winter 2011
photo via www.vogue.it



Valentino. They came in a variety of colors and styles.  I love the studs! Mine are definitely not a kitten heel...they would have been much easier to walk in!
photo via www.fash-eccentric.com

No comments:

Post a Comment