Sunday 30 September 2012

Premieres

     Hey! Hope everyone had a great weekend.  Imagine that, I'm writing on a Sunday.  My weekend was pretty laid back.   Hung out with my parents on Friday and watched the x-factor.  It was kind of fun!!  Yesterday was rainy so hubby and I watched movies.  We bought the Avengers.  I love comic book movies.  I was talking to my husband yesterday about how I must be strange because I don't like chic flicks...I love action movies!  We have a few movie passes and were trying to figure out what movies to see..my suggestion: Taken 2.   Comes out on Oct. 5.  I love Liam Neeson!
     Tonight is season premiere night for a couple shows.  Once Upon a Time and Dexter!  I enjoy the costumes on "Once Upon A Time" and the fairy tale component.  My mom used to call me Princess when I was younger (ok maybe she still does) because I loved the Disney Princesses and Fairy tales in general.   As for Dexter...just a great show!  A different kind of story line.  You can't really decide if he's good or bad...maybe both?  I enjoy it.    All I know is we have been waiting a year to see what happens!  I hate cliff hangers...but like them at the same time....oh so twisted...just like the show!  What are your favourite shows?

photo via www.filmofilia.com
Ooo I love the costumes!   It's always fun to see what character they will introduce and how they will be part of the story.  It sort of makes me feel like a kid again.  One of the reasons I loved the princesses is because of their beautiful gowns...and I of course, as most girls, wanted to be a princess someday!

Dexter
photo via www.seat42f.com
What will Deb do??  She's a great character.  There's nothing she wont say or do but when it comes to her brother, will she be able to say or do anything??? Guess we will find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment