Sunday 7 October 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

      Happy Thanksgiving!  Today my husband and I have two dinners.  You would think we would be used to it by now (because we do it every year) but honestly we still feel the same after...full and regretful of all the food we just ate!  I have actually been asking myself the classic question of what should I wear? I'm thinking something stretchy to accompany my expanding belly as I eat too much.  I guess neither one of us wants to say "yes let's do your family's dinner this year", so we just do both.  My goal is to pace myself and leave room for my Grammy's Mandarin Salad.  Hopefully someday we can just have our own dinner and let other people make the decision of whose family dinner they will attend!  Hope you all have a great Thanks Giving and don't forget to wear your stretchy pants. Gobble, Gobble!

Photo via www.digitalbusstop.com
This picture is why my mom invites me to theirs....everyone knows I can't cook and sometimes just shouldn't!


Photo via carrieshare.com
"Friends" was one of my favourite TV shows and I always remember the episode were Rachel made a trifle for Thanksgiving.   It reminds me of something I would do!


No comments:

Post a Comment