Saturday 27 October 2012

Nailing it


Photo via www.http://blogs-images.forbes.com
Well hello there and Happy Weekend!  I know... it's been a while since my last post.  Anyhow, I hope everyone had a great week.  My weekend has started off rather nicely...coffee...James Bond Marathon and Nail polish....oh and fashion...as usual.  


Photo via www.amazon.co.uk
The newest James Bond movie comes out early next month and obviously, I'm uber excited!  In celebration of this iconic characters 50 years, OPI has put out a wonderful nail polish collection.  So, all you ladies who would love to be a bond girl..at least you can do your nails like one!!  With great names like "The Spy Who Loved Me" and "Skyfall" to name a few, it's sure to be fun picking out the perfect colour...or colours!


Photo via www.asos.com
Golden Gun Top coat with real 18k gold leaf!
Can you imagine paying that much for some Top Coat?? But let me say...I think it's pretty fun and if I could I would!! I just can't bring myself to pay that much when I could get a new pair of shoes ;)
Photo via www.phoenixbeautylounge.com
Check out all those fun names!!  I'm so excited for these.  I've been a fan of James Bond since I was a little girl and the Bond girls have always had an influence on my designs.  In fact, I read that Tom Ford himself took care of the wardrobe for the movie!
photo via www.elle.com
Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend and does something that makes them smile:)

No comments:

Post a Comment