Monday 7 May 2012

bows and colored denim

1.Oh snap! Three trends here....colored denim ,florals and a blazer. Top it off with a Bow! A+
2.Animal print is always in and love the shoes and simple drop earrings.  Fuchsia lipstick just sets it off! 
3.I adore this color combo.  The accessories add just the right touch. Simple and classy.
photo via joeysshowroom.com/In Style magazine
Allo! Well, it's Monday...I definitely had a case of the Mondays.. but it  was sooo nice outside, it helped with that!  I'm not sure why, but Mondays seem to be my "dropsy" day.  I just can't seem to keep anything in my hands at work....but it'll get better by the end of the week...then it's the weekend...then it starts all over again lol.  Anyways, one of my favorite things cheered me up today..Bows! While browsing through my new In Style magazine, I came across a page full of cute Bow accessories!  I've been trying to tell people for a while now, Bows bows bows...they're here...learn to love them! They are so fun and girly...and they can be worn as clothing or accessories (jewelry, purses, shoes...etc) .  So, they are versatile..just sayin' :)
    Also, due to this lovely weather...I started to think of ways to update my wardrobe.  One thing I've been thinking of is colored jeans.  They seem to be the thing right now.  They came out last year and sort of caught my attention but this year I'm definitely thinking of giving them a try.  The question now is, what color?!!?  Blue would be the safe choice because they seem closest to regular jeans...but do I want to go with the safe choice or have a little fun?!  Orange is a big color this year and would definitely be a fun splash of color...then there's Red...or Yellow...or Purple...holy cow, so many choices!  Maybe I will have to try more than one pair.  And yes, it might seem a little challenging to match colored denim but this coming season is all about color and taking chances. So, be daring and pair it up with another bright color or stay on the safe side and stick with neutrals or black and white.  I guess it depends what kind of mood you're in! I'm feeling a little adventurous!

photos  1,2,3 via collegefashion.net.
photo via fabsugar.com




No comments:

Post a Comment