Sunday 27 May 2012

WOE store opening

WOE store opening
This is the look I had in mind for my outfit!!! Obviously not exactly the same but you get the idea.

Givenchy sleeved dress
£1,119 - farfetch.com

Casadei peep toe heels
£429 - farfetch.com

Dooney bourke handbag
$198 - dooney.com

Blue Nile cultured pearl earrings
$455 - bluenile.com




      Well, I hope you all had a great weekend! I had a pretty busy one.  Tennis, sewing, cleaning, visiting and just enjoying the lovely weather!  With being so busy, I seem to have neglected my sewing project...ugh...that just means I will be very busy the next few days...procrastinating!  I have gotten quite a bit done so far though....so fingers crossed I get it all finished (well, I have to, otherwise I have nothing to wear!).



No comments:

Post a Comment