Friday 1 June 2012

My week

     I hope you all had a good week! I think mine was pretty good.  Monday was our first anniversary and that sneaky husband of mine got me a day off work and spoiled me with an afternoon at the spa!  I was so surprised.  All I got him was a card and a golf magazine haha....I figured it was the "paper" anniversary...I'd stick with paper! But I'm not going to complain, it was a fabulous treat!  Tuesday and Wednesday I was very busy sewing my dress for the store opening.  So, I worked all day getting jewellery ready for the store and then sewed my little butt off when I got home.   I have to say, I'm pretty happy with it!  I wasn't sure if I could get it finished but I got the last stitch in Thursday afternoon....and Voila! Toute fini! I can't wait to wear it again somewhere...now onto my "birthday" dress...I'm excited!   Oh and today, I got a fun new pair of wedge sandals from ShoeDazzle...aaannnddddddd,..... I finally did it!! I purchased a pair of teal coloured denim!  Yay! I can't wait to wear them:)         Happy Weekend all!


New Shoes! They are so fun...hopefully it doesn't rain tomorrow and I can wear them!

I can't believe how challenging it was for me to get a pair of coloured denim...first they fit odd and I couldn't decide what color...then I went back today and tried again.. not all the colours came in my size....but it did help narrow down what colour to choose.....and I have to say these are great.  They even fit better then the other ones I tried for some reason.  I have some cute leopard print flats that look awesome with them!


Here is a little pic of my dress! I just love it.  And yes I had to have some fun lining.  I'm all about the fun lining! I paired it with some red shoes and purse and my design, "you make my heart go bling"crystal pearl earrings. It looks much better on me then on a hanger:)



All pictures via instagram:)



No comments:

Post a Comment