Wednesday 6 June 2012

Birthdays and Jewellery!

      It's already Wednesday!?  I've been slackin' on the posts!  Hope everyone has had a good first half of the week.  It was my birthday Monday...a rather big one for me :)   My awesome Hubby surprised me with a new Macbook (my laptop was slowly falling apart ), one reason why my posts haven't been happening....I've been trying to figure it out!  One of the best parts of my Birthday; I had the day off!  I skipped Monday! Aaannnndddd I finished my dress...that's right challenge successful! It was a pretty good day besides being cold and dreary out.  I spent it being creative and with family....two of my favourite things:)
    Speaking of creative... I thought I would share a few photos of the new store since I've spoken about making my dress for the opening.  It's an amazing looking store.  So stylish, modern and chic....I dare you not to buy something fabulous!



This is the new What On Earth Store!!!   This particular picture is the entrance area.
Where you get to pay for your fabulous finds! 
A view of the displays!  It's all so stunning.
Other side of the store....there's so much to choose from!
One of my awesome birthday gifts.  It's called "Bite Me", made by WOE .  This one was designed by Danielle one of  our talented metal smiths.  When I first saw it I said I had to have it!  It's supposed to be Snake teeth but I like to call it my Eric Northman ring;)
This is the second dress I made to wear on my birthday. I finished it that day...and started it the day before!  It fit me perfect and I love it.  I was going for a retro sort of look.  However, note to self....it was no stretchy enough for my after supper belly! lol


Pictures of the WOE store via Facebook.  Check them out!  Or got to www.whatonearth.ca
Pictures of Ring and Dress via Instagram.

1 comment:

  1. I love that ring!! And your Birthday dress is so cute, I love a good floral :)

    ReplyDelete