Thursday 28 June 2012

Weekend Getaway

 It's almost the weekend!!!! And for us here in Canada, it's a long weekend...and for me...it's the beginning of my vacation!!! Yay! I was just having a little fun with weekend wear....I prefer to dress up a bit on the weekend because well..I don't usually during the week.  Speaking of clothing, Today I saw somewhat of a fashion flop...someone was wearing Polka...Dot...Skinny...Jeans....with a frumpy sweater and not so cute shoes...ahhhh!!! I love polka dots but oh my. I wanted to turn on my fashion siren and stop her.   I'm not saying polka dot pants are a faux pas, just a challenge.  How would I wear them?? Well, let me tell you....for the top, a nice light blouse, maybe with a cinched waist.  I'm thinking white with a little ruffle or bow ( pants are black with white polka dots).  On the feet, some sweet ballet flats, either black or a soft colour (no browns...don't let me get started on that).  Now this person definitely had potential..the pants were a good fit...it was just the rest of the assemble.
Anyhow, on to fun stuff...I've already started my fall forecast....not sure if anyone has noticed but sales are on (I've been getting emails for the past week or so)...which means fall fashions are upon us!  My boss asked me at work if I've started checking out trends...Ha! Have I started? Of course I have!!!  Been on it for a while...it's my thang.  Exciting! Stay tuned!  Happy almost weekend!!

p.s how awesome is that purse...adore!!!!




Weekend Getaway


Chiffon top
$20 - allyfashion.com

Monsoon leather shoes
$70 - monsoon.co.uk

Gucci tote handbag
£1,179 - farfetch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment