Tuesday 19 June 2012

Polka Dots and Buttons



Hello All! I can't believe it's been a week since I've been on here! It's not like I've been uber busy or anything....No excuse whatsoever!  I apologize.  Maybe I have been in a slump or something...don't worry I'll get my groove back:)  Nothing too exciting has happened since my last post...although I did come home to this lovely little package containing...yes...that's right...this sweet little dress! It's even more lovely in person.  And I know it looks simple but it's about the details.  That's what I look for.  I find it so difficult to find something truly worthy of my hard earned dinero around here.... One reason why I prefer to create my own designs...and then they're also unique.  However, this little number found on line just stole my heart.  It's got these cute little polka dots (adore!!! One of my favourite fashion features) , sweet button detail on the back and a bit of a retro throw back.  Love it all.   Dresses are probably my favourite fashions to wear.  If I could wear them every day, I totally would!!  It may look funny at work or even be ummm challenging to work in at times but I would do it anyways!  I figure clothing is a form of expression and I'd be expressing myself;)  Stay Tuned for more!

My cute little dress...I was thinking of wearing it to a wedding party this weekend..can't decide between it and the floral dress that I made. 
I didn't even notice the pleated detail on the neck when I ordered it.  It was a pleasant surprise!  The whole dress has tiny pleats, which I do enjoy. 
I'm a sucker for buttons at the back.  I feel they can add so much to a piece. The little keyhole in the back adds a little  something too! (maybe a little more sexier;)

All pictures from instagram;)

No comments:

Post a Comment