Tuesday 12 June 2012

Tennis an Hunger Games

     Hello all!  It's Tuesday but I keep thinking it's Wednesday...that can't be good!  Hopefully I catch up on what day it is before I think Thursday is Friday and am disappointed lol.  I played Tennis tonight....ugh..not so good.  It's been a couple weeks and not even my cute outfit could help me! I've been told I'm doing quite well for a beginner but well...I'm a bit of a perfectionist and sometimes I want to be good right away! I've never really played much sports so this is new to me.  I love the gym and doing classes but the whole sports thing has always intimidated me.  Probably because I can get really competitive and well lets just say I don't always like that person lol.

Photo via Wikipedia.com
 This past weekend I read the first book of this awesome trilogy.  I could not put it down!! I ended up buying all the books and am reading the second one right now.  I was so disappointed when it was no longer in theatres! I love ready a book and then seeing how it's interpreted on the big screen.  I was especially curious of the fashions! And I have this huge crush on Lenny Kravitz!

Check out that oufit and hair! Oh I want to see the movie!
photo via people.com



The Fashion was awesome off screen too! Jennifer Lawrence (Katniss Everdeen) wearing Prabal Gurung.
photo via yournextdress.com


Oh love! I am a huge fan of Marchesa and this dress is so detailed I love it. She knew exactly how to dress, "The girl on Fire".
Photo via yournextdress.com


Elizabeth Banks (Effie Trinkett) also had some fun dresses while promoting the movie!!! Love the colours.  Hello Tangerine Tango! (Marc Jacobs, Elie Saab and Versace)
photo via Fabsugar.om

And last but not least...Lenny in the Hunger Games.  I felt that he looked the part (I'm not sure about the acting because I didn't see the movie but I'm sure he did great!) based on reading the book.
photo via mockingjay.net

No comments:

Post a Comment