Sunday 24 June 2012

Weekend

     Allo! I hope everyone had a great weekend.  I ,as usual, planned on doing lots and didn't really do it all! I wanted to clean, work on designs....the usual....but I guess I also needed to just chill out. I had my cousins wedding reception last night.  It was fun!  I got to wear my new dress.   Made me want to wear my wedding dress again.  I still can't believe it's been over a year since we got married.  Time sure does fly!


My Sunday morning Cappuccino.  It was delicious.  Especially with all the rain in the morning...mmmmm...coffee. I was pretty tired this morning so skipped the gym. I decided to do my at home work out with Jillian Michaels...yikes!!
photo via instagram
My new pair of earrings! I designed these cute gals.  Well, I designed  them and one of our Metalsmith, Chris, brought them to life for me!  Thank you!!  I've been wanting a pair of cute little bow earrings for a while now.  I actually had drawn something similar to these as an idea for my wedding...and I finally got them! Yay! They are super cute on too! I wore them with my new polka dot dress this weekend to my cousins wedding reception.  I got compliments:)
photo via instagram
I couldn't help myself.  I may have indulged in a little shopping this weekend... I went to Spring on the weekend and picked these ladies up.  I saw them in the latest Lou Lou magazine.  They were only $15! Perfect little summer flip flop...nice for the beach or running to the store.
photo via myspringshoes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment