Tuesday 22 May 2012

One outfit...ooooo what's it gonna be?!!
    It's Tuesday! We just completely skipped Monday....well sort of...it wasn't a work day.  The long weekend was just perfect! And the weather....gorgeous! I as you know, took up Tennis.  Let me tell you, I looked the part for sure on Monday...but didn't get my game on par with my outfit lol.   It was so hot out even my cats were just laying around the house trying to cool down.  I also think I was worn out from the previous two days of Tennis...or should I say running after the ball!   I didn't just play Tennis this past weekend.... I started designing two new outfits for myself! One, for our store opening (That's right, What On Earth has a store front opening next week!!!!) and one for possibly a birthday dress...we'll see if I can get them both finished...it's kind of a last minute thing...Challenge, accepted! Eeee I'm excited!

Flowers!! Something summery, of course.




No comments:

Post a Comment