Sunday 20 May 2012

Tennis

Nike- Worn my Maria Sharapova at the Australian  Open. Photo via blog.stylesight.com
Adiddas by Stella McCartney.  How cute is this?!  Worn  by Caroline Wozniacki  at the Australian open.  photo via blog.stylesight.com
Lovin' the color!   I love that one can look and play tennis fabulously..or in my case...I can look fabulous...not sure I could play half as good as her!
photo via  tennis.topbuzz.com
Oh Hello long weekend!!! This weather has been wonderful.  It rained most of the week but it's been nothing but sunshine this weekend.  I actually took up a new hobby...Tennis! Now, I'm not that great at it...in fact today I almost hit a baby...my bad...too much power in my swing! Luckily the baby was no in the stroller at the time and was happily playing with his/her mother on the playground.  But what a workout! I even went shopping today for some fun tennis gear.  I think I'm more excited about the dressing up part lol.  I got a couple cute skirts, shirt, socks....I told my husband I would play every day if I had a fabulous little out fit to wear.  I'm supposed to go out again tomorrow morning.  Hopefully I'm not too sore from today and can prance around in my new outfit and do a little better than I did today...and if not, at least I look fabulous!

How stylish is she?? Maria Sharapova....her own  line by Nike!  Photo via www.tennisidentity.com
ps Last weekend I attempted to fulfil one of my new season wardrobe to do's: coloured denim....fail.  All the denim  was just too long for me and my apparently not average height....I'm just about 5'4...ugh.  I didn't want to roll them up and hemming  sometimes looks bad....so I'm going to try again at some point...I will not  give up!  There aren't too many places around here that sell them so I'm trying to find some online priced within reason..including shipping!

No comments:

Post a Comment