Wednesday 9 May 2012

fun flirty floral with a bow

fun flirty floral with a bow


Chiffon shirt
$20 - allyfashion.com

White jeans
£30 - debenhams.com

Tory Burch summer sandals
$195 - jildorshoes.com

Gemma Redux post earrings
$220 - charmandchain.com

Gemma Redux rose quartz jewelry
$218 - boticca.com




Humpty Hump....it's Hump day! Today I got a little design time at work...my main mission: Rose quartz! I haven't got a final design yet but I've got a few ideas.  Did you know Rose Quartz is the love stone? Also looks great with this summers pastel colour palate.  I also played around with some pink glass...so perhaps some fun new glass bead collections?!  Lets see if I can come up with something fabulous tomorrow!  I put this fun little outfit together....a little bit of floral, rose quartz jewellery with a feminine edge...and a bow!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment