Tuesday 8 May 2012

Floral print pants

Great daytime look.  Love the yellow.  And those pants are just the right touch of floral.  Hmm I like!
photo via laurenconrad. com
Doesn't this look so classy?  Metallics and floral look great together...it all flows. And those earrings!
photo via dayandnightsocialite.com
Floral pants on the runway! Check out the pattern mixing. photo via laurenconrad.com
                                                     

   Tuesday!!!! Tuesday, Tuesday, TUUUUEESSSDAYYYY!  I'm not sure why that just happened...I guess I feel like Tuesday needs some attention too....We got Monday...the ugh day...Wednesday, Hump day...Thursday...almost Friday (And my show line up night) and then TGIF!!! What about Tuesday? lol it's the recovery day after the Mondays....  Anyhoo, as usual, I had fashion on my mind today.  I continued to think of my topic yesterday, coloured denim (which colour do I choose?).   It led me to my next stylish consideration: Floral patterned pants.  Do I dare? It is too risky?  Floral prints are in right now. I've totally fallen for them...and I've noticed celebs wearing them left and right!  This not so new trend is a bit nostalgic for me.  When I was younger, about 9 or 10 I had these floral jeans I used to wear all the time...I loved them!  And me being so darn stylish would always pair them with this lovely pink and black hounds tooth printed top.  What was I thinking?! And why didn't my mother stop me lol.  Maybe I was on to something (she knew it!) because mixing prints it also a big thing right now. Like I said before..I'm feeling a little adventurous and Fashion can exciting as you want it to be.  Why not just go all out and hit every trend this spring/summer season!

Celebs sporting the trend...how floral should one go?! photo via  hotbeautyhealth.com

No comments:

Post a Comment