Sunday 6 January 2013

Add some colour


Bonjour!
How was everyones weekend?   Mine seemed to have gone by too fast, as usual.   Although it was a short week, I was totally ready for the weekend.  It's always difficult to get back into the groove of things after a week off.  Especially when you start to focus on other things (Fashion show time!).
Tonight I finally got the creative bug and usually when that happens I can keep going all night and then in the morning it's the first thing on my mind.  However, tomorrow is Monday.  So, rather than get up and work on my designs, I will go to work, think about my designs all day, come home and either be too tired  or get a burst of energy and motivation to do some work.   I hope for the latter.  These next four months are my most busiest with the fashion shows.  Someone once asked why I do it because I get stressed out....I replied, I love it.  I don't get stressed I get passionate...that's what I think:)
So, I finally got back to the gym this weekend.  It's been about 3.5 weeks (puts head down in shame).  I was so busy making Christmas gifts and a dress for my aunt, my fitness seems to have taken a back seat.  One of my resolutions is to try my best to balance fitness with my fashion projects.  Anyways, what I noticed was all the bright sneakers!  Oh I loved them.  Jeanne Becker was on the Marilyn Denis show the other day and said colour can help brighten a mood and I absolutely agree.  I want a pair of bright sneakers!!!   I'm not sure if everyone is like this but I love getting new gym gear because I get excited to work out and wear them.  So, really, it's a good way to get motivated.  I will have to let my Hubby know that next time I decide to buy myself some new Lulu Lemon loot:)
Have a great week and remember, add a little colour to your outfit, it just might make your day:)

Photo via the Marilyn Denis show www.marilyn.ca
These are the sneakers on the Marilyn Denis show.  They were all so fun.




Photo via www.asicsamerica.com
These ones are a little while but I like them!!  If you can't decide what color just have a little of every one!

No comments:

Post a Comment