Friday 25 January 2013

French Twist

     Holy cannoli, it's Friday already!?  No complaints here...I love the weekend.  And it's Fashion Friday again!  What's on the Agenda today???  This lovely little Chanel number worn by Diane Kruger.  I saw this in my daily Instyle, "Look of the Day" email.  I've always been a fan of her style (and Chanel; double fabulous).   So, I thought I'd talk about it a little.  It's a sweet dress with it's flat collar, 3/4 sleeves and girlish look.  The gingham pattern is in as well as the whole black and white ( as discussed in last Fridays entry).  The small cross body purse is perfect (also a new accessory trend).  I wouldn't have had anything else.  And the beret! So French and fabulous.   She even brings a little spice to the outfit with those thigh high Brian Atwood boots.   It's a French twist: sweet and sexy.  Parfait!  What's your opinion??
                                                  Have yourselves a wonderful weekend! 

ps don't forget all the balance in the outfit....beret...to purse...to boots....with the combined black and white of the dress....nice and easy on the eyes. I love me some good balance ;)

Photo via Instyle.com
Diane Kruger.  Chanel. 


No comments:

Post a Comment