Wednesday 4 April 2012

10. Alexander McQueen -  I absolutely love these!!

9. Carolina Herrera- The Citrus colors are fun!

8. Prada-Do I see a bow?

7. Valentino-Soft and Edgy in one.
What on Earth- I love this combo!
6. Prada- Check out those cat eyes!

5. Prada-  big floral earrings.  Really enjoy them!

4. Valli- Crazy bangles! So artsy and fun.

3. Marni- Stacking is in. 
2. Oscar De La Renta- I love the soft curls and the big floral earrings.

1. Marni- Big and Bright! Check out the Jackie O sun glasses!


What on Earth- Melia Ring- Have it, love it.
What on Earth- I Dream of Genie. 
                                                                           Photos 1-10 from Harpersbazaar.com


It's Hump day! Today the weather was kind of crappy...and strange...there was snow..??? Dear Spring, where are you? So, to help Spring out ,I'm going to add more spring time trends from the Runway, What on Earth and who knows where else!

No comments:

Post a Comment