Friday 13 April 2012

Surprise! Shoes are in! woohoo!
I even got a little welcome gift...fun bright pink nail polish and nail file.
Oooo...first look at them.
They are so fun! And surprisingly comfortable...although that may change after a few hours of wear.


It's the weekend!!!! Yay! I know, I've been slacking on the posts.... very busy with my designs because the show is next weekend!  Speaking of which,  today, I got a fun package in the mail...Shoes!!!! I ordered, for the first time,  from Shoe Dazzle.  I was a bit skeptical at first but spoke to someone that loves the shoes and is a faithful shopper and decided to give it a try. I was looking every where for a fun new pair of red shoes for the Heart Truth Fashion show and found these....I couldn't resist.  They are a bit taller then I expected but I will practice.  I don't wear heels very often.  Today is a good day to start:)

No comments:

Post a Comment