Monday 23 April 2012

NBCCD Fashion Show

Me with almost all my fab models (one is missing)
My sister is wearing my corset...I loved it
Soooo it's Monday! Hope that everyone had a great weekend.  I had, as you know, the NBCCD Fashion Show.  I was featured in the Alumni section.  It was awesome!! I was so surprised and overwhelmed with the positive feedback.  I really need some business cards now because people were asking for them! I was so flattered. It definitely gave my confidence a boost.  However, all my designs wouldn't have looked as great as they did without my fabulous models who strutted their stuff down the runway.  So, thankyou thankyou!  Needless to say, I am pretty happy with everything....more then I ever expected!  Now on to my Red Dress for this weekend.  I'm so excited!   (I'll post more pics once I get more)

No comments:

Post a Comment