Sunday 29 April 2012

Heart Truth Fashion Show 2012

Marilyn Monroe-"Diamonds are a Girls Best Friend"-Photo via luoxo.com
Audrey Hepburn- "Breakfast at Tiffany's"-photo via freenewfashiondesign.com
Moi and my most fabulous model, Crystal.
                                                               

    Hey all! Hope you all had a good weekend.  I had a great weekend! The Heart Truth Fashion Show was wonderful.  My model was fantastic and fabulous.  There were so many lovely dresses made by such great talent , all alumni of NBCCD.  My inspiration was Marilyn Monroe meets Audrey Hepburn with a modern twist.  I actually designed this dress last September...before this whole peplum  craze.  So, I guess I was right on the money!  I've been sew busy the past few months with my designs, I'm not sure what to do now.  I will definitely find something to do...maybe start  on my designs for next year:)

No comments:

Post a Comment