Tuesday 3 April 2012

Melia Pendant- What on Earth.  My husband gave me the ring from this collection when we were in Hawaii on our honeymoon.  I absolutely love it! It has just a touch of gold in the middle. 
Dolce and Gabanna- photo via fashion-style.becomegorgeous.com. Love this dress just don't know if I could pull off the whole see through thing.
Oscar De La Renta-  photo via Marieclaire.com
Proenza Schouler- photo via marieclaire.com
Mary Katrantzou- photo via Mariclaire.com
Jason Wu- photo via Harpersbazaar.com
Prabal Gurung- photo via harpersbazaar.com
Everlasting Earrings- What on Earth.  I have these earrings and wear them often . They go well if so much.  There is also a matching pendant and cuff.




He loves Me earrings- What on Earth
Well,  I haven't posted anything in a few days.  Guess I didn't have much to say!  Actually, I went to Halifax this past weekend to visit ma soeur.  I never actually seen the city so it was really nice to get away and see something new!  While there, I obviously did a little shopping :) Went to the mall  and of course, I had to hit up Lulu Lemon!   So, I purchased a few spring items.  Ahhh, Spring.  What do I think of when I think of Spring?? Flowers! They are everywhere right now.  I actually bought a cute little orange shirt with a floral cluster on it. So fun! So whether it's clothing or accessories, floral is in.  I have lots of floral fabric I purchased last year..can't wait to do something with it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment