Wednesday 25 April 2012

Fashion show pics















Happy hump day! Today I worked my butt off (or should I say hands) sewing my Red Dress for this weekend.  I started at 9 am and "finished" at 4:30...which was only because I had to pick up the hubby.  But I gotta say...I absolutely loved it!!! I must have...I was so busy that I didn't even stop to eat...so I had a huge supper to make up for it lol.  Anyways, I realized that I can't remember the last time I worked as hard as I did today on something....and I loved it.  I also got some great pics from the NBCCD Fashion show this past weekend from photographer Jeff Crawford (   http://www.jcrawford.ca/Home.html).  They are definitely much much better then the ones I took...lol.  Hopefully  this weekend, if I do take some, they will turn out much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment