Sunday 8 April 2012

Singapore- My Friend E.jo is there! photo via time.com



Paris, France- Photo via squidoo.com
Venice, Italy- Photo via squidoo.com
Tahiti! -Photo via destination360.com
Ma Mere brought us an Easter treat!


    Happy Easter/ Joyeuse Paques!! I hope the Easter Bunny found everyone.  You know what found us today...snow!! I can't believe it! I looked outside to find a lovely blanket of snow covering everything.  I can't even see our car in the driveway.  This weather is so strange!  Right now I'm thinking of one of my good friend, E.Jo, who is on her way to Singapore to see her man (maybe already there) .  I hope she has some nice weather and an amazing time.  I can't wait to hear all about it!  Her traveling makes me think of all the places I'd love to visit! I told my husband jokingly (but somewhat seriously) that I would love to go to Paris for my birthday.   Oh to see the arts, fashion and history there would be so delightful!   I'd also love to travel to Italy and the Mediterranean coast in general, Tahiti.... so many places.   Maybe some day!!! For now, I will just try to enjoy this interesting Canadian weather!

Singapore  -  (E.jo) I found this on the Time website...things to do in Singapore! Ignore the plastic surgery part lol

1 comment:

  1. Thanks A.co! I had a great trip! Hoping to write a post tomorrow so you can see some pics :)

    ReplyDelete