Tuesday 21 August 2012

Tuesday

     Hello! I skipped Monday writing...I had a case of the Mondays....lol. I hope everyone had a super duper weekend.   I had a pretty laid back one...watched three movies!  One of which was "The Hunger Games". Yay!  I have been waiting a while for it to come out.    I think they did a pretty good job adapting it.  Some parts were like they plucked it out of my mind....just as I imagined it!  I especially enjoyed the outfits. You all know I have a special place in my heart for peplum and Effie Trinket had some pretty fun peplum outfits. One of my favourites though, was Katniss' red flame dress....absolutely love dresses/gowns.  Perhaps a little inspiration for a possible Red Dress???  Hmmmm ;)

photo via www.thehungergames.wikia.com


photo via www.cornation.com

 I found this picture and thought wow this was kind of how I felt yesterday.  I think I may have actually looked like this as I drove lol....I'm not sure why, Monday just hit me hard!



Had supper with my mom a.k.a "Mumsy" and my sista friend, Patticakes.  Sis is  moving tomorrow so we went out to the Guarrison. I had a pear gorgonzola burger and strawberry chevre salad...Yum!  


After I got home I had a look at my fabric, something I often do...and think....what to make?!!  I keep telling myself, I have all this fabric....why buy more?! I need to use up what I have but then there is a sale....or I go in for a zipper and come out with well...more.  So, my goal is to try and use up as much of my fabric as possible!  I'm setting a goal for myself....turn this fabric into fabulous garments! Mission, Impossible???  Do do do do do...do ..do....I think not!   What goals are you setting for yourselves?!

I








No comments:

Post a Comment