Wednesday 29 August 2012

Keeping it Fresh



    Bonjour!  I can't believe it's already the middle of the week.  The past few weeks seem to be flying by! Maybe it's because it's been getting darker earlier...and earlier...which means it will be Fall soon.   On my last post I mentioned Blue Skinny Jeans.  What I forgot to mention was I recommended Joe Fresh.  They have a variety of colours for a great price, $19.  My sister has been contemplating buying some coloured denim for a while but still hasn't bought any!   Joe Fresh is a great line and I absolutely love shopping there.  It's fashionable and affordable.  They are always on trend! So, next time you go to do groceries (If it's in a Super Store that carries Joe Fresh) remember to take a few minutes to do a little shopping for yourself too:)  And don't worry, it won't break the bank (unless you get carried away!).  So feel free to indulge just a little...you deserve it.



Photo via www.joefresh.com
All colours for fall: Burgundy, Greens, blues, black, grey and the leather look. The shoes are so cute too!



                                     Check out these shots from Lou Lou magazine's website.

                             
Photo via www.louloumagazine.com

This First one is very equestrian.  There's that Burgundy! 
photo via www.louloumagazine.com
So 60's!!! Love the hat.


Photo via www.louloumagazine.com
In love with this jacket!!!

                            Here are a few items from the Joe Fresh website that caught my eye.

Photo via www.joefresh.com

This lovely green dress is perfect for work or a nice evening out.  I have a thing for pockets and these ones are great!   Green, from hunter to emerald, is another color making a scene this season.  
Photo via www.joefresh.com
These are the skinny jeans I was talking about.   Only $19! So, if you're not sure about the skinny or the color part, it's not a huge amount to spend if you are up to trying something new and fun.  I used to be scared of skinny jeans but now I love them! 

Photo via www.joefresh.com
Fun, colourful belts....need I say more??
Photo via www.joefresh.com

What a cute little purse!!! They also come in a few colours all suitable for  Fall/Winter.
Photo via www.joefresh.com
They even have shoes!! Color blocking is still in.


Photo via www.joefresh.com
The loafer heel.  I've been seeing these styles everywhere.  It's the whole menswear for women look.  I think I like them!


No comments:

Post a Comment