Monday 13 August 2012

Monday, Monday.

Monday, Monday.....How was everyones weekend?!  I got a fair amount accomplished.  I actually finished my dress I was working on just in time to wear to the wedding we were going to.  Yay! I was so excited.  It always gets my creative wheels turning when I get my sew on.  I've been daydreaming of my designs for the shows next year.  An email has already been sent around about the Heart Truth Fashion show!  I can't wait to get my model so I can start designing the red dress.


photo via instagram
        I was sew busy this weekend! One of my favourite things to do is get up early (well, earlyish),                        
                   have my breakfast ,get a delicious cup of coffee and start my work.

photo via instagram
                 
 My dress!  It's a little tight on my mannequin.  Her name is Betty by the way.  Isn't she a fabulous model?!  It fit me like a glove and was so comfortable.   It's hanging in my closet now just waiting to be worn again.  I never thought I'd actually do that...make my own clothes and have them hanging in my closet.  It's a big accomplishment for me and I just love it.

photo via instagram
          A close up of the ruffle detail.  I love ruffles! Not in excess though....just a little touch.




Stella McCartney Fall 2012.  I love her Fall line.
photo via www.fashionrogue.com
                               Drop waist dresses were on the runways for fall.  With a little more fit
                                                                            and flare.


The Cobalt blue used in her fall line is delicious.   It's been in a few other lines.  Consider it a colour for the season.
photo via www.fashionrogue.com


Marchesa!!! One of my favourites.  Truly talented.  And then from the runway to the red carpet. Worn by Lily Collins. Gold is another trend to watch for this Fall.
photo via www.redcarpet-fashionawards.com

photo via instagram
         Just thought I'd throw these ladies in.  It's been rainy on and off the past week so I got to wear  them.  My awesome friend, E.jo gave me these.  I absolutely love them!!  It makes rainy days just a little more fun;)


1 comment:

  1. yay! glad you are getting good use out of them! and nice dress :)

    ReplyDelete