Friday 22 February 2013

Floral Fancy

Happy Friday!  This week just zoomed by.  I already have another fitting tomorrow with my Red Dress model.   The fitting went well last weekend....I just want to make sure before I go to my fabric.  Fingers crossed this one goes well too!
So, this week has been very...umm...wintery.  I think it's snowed nearly every day...or there was a mixture of snow and sleet.  Anyways, lets think about Spring and Spring things like floral patterns! Yay!    I'm still having a little love affair with florals.  I really want to get a pair of floral printed pants.  I just haven't found the right ones yet.  Nothing says Spring or Summer like flowers.  But they're not just in clothes;  they're on shoes, jewelry, even nails!  On the runways it wasn't always a typical floral print.  There were a lot of abstract prints and of course your gardenesque flowers (yes I made that word up).  As well, colours were everywhere, from pastels to darks.  There's a floral pattern for everyone!
                                                           Have a great weekend all!



Photo via Pinterest
Valentino
Absolutely love this dress.  Isn't it sweet?  The colours are so springy!  And the nail polish??  Adorable.
photo via Pinterest
Peter Som
Shoes! I've actually been eyeing a few floral print shoes...hmmm...
photo via www.stylebistro.com
Richard Chai Love, Peter Som, Rachel Roy, Nicole Miller, Nanette Lepore
Floral prints galore.
Photo via www.elle.com
Zac Posen
One word:  Gorgeous.  Sooo romantic. 
photo via www.elle.com
Naeem Khan
Really like the large rose print in black and white....the mermaid flare and off the shoulder sleeves....a little retro, modern look.
www.Instyle.com
Julianne Moore. Chanel Haute Couture.
SAG awards
Black and White and floral.  Gotta love Chanel!
www.Instyle.com
Gemma Arterton. Erdem
 Really like this colour combo. There were a lot of darker floral patterns on the runway as well as pastels. 
www.Instyle.com
Kate Mara. Peter Som.
Mini and floral. So sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment