Wednesday 27 February 2013

The Oscars

Happy Hump day! So, I meant to write about the Oscars on Monday but sort of started and then got distracted and forgot to finish!! Anyways, what did you all think of Seth MacFarlane as the host?  I thought he was great.  I especially enjoyed the cameo from Captain Kirk lol.  The performances were great and the winners were well deserving.  My favourite actor of the night was definitely Jennifer Lawrence.  The poor girl fell on her way up but still looked so good doing it.  Her speech was honest and perfect.  She's so young and has been doing amazing with her career so far.  I hope to see lots more from her.  Anyways, my favourite part of the oscars is the Red Carpet.  So, here are a few of my favourite looks!



Jennifer Lawrence in Dior Haute Couture.  I have to say, this one was my favourite of the night.  It's the classic Dior look and she looks amazing.  
Anne Hathaway in Prada.  It was nice to see some pink on the Red Carpet.  Looks so well with her fair skin.  She always chooses classic silhouettes that suit her so well. 
Zoe Saldana in  Alexis Mabille.  This one just caught my eye.  It had a few things that I always enjoy; a bow, retro silhouette, flowers and love the bottom of the dress with the grey ombre effect.  
Naomi Watts in Armani.  Live Schreiber in Calvin Klein.  I like her dress because it's different and stood out to me.  I thought wow that's really cool!  Not to mention she looks stunning.  
Stacey Kiebler in Naeem Khan. George Clooney in Giorgio Armani.   What a gorgeous statuesque woman.  The dress was made for her.  I love the detailed rounded designs that dip just below her hip.  Beautiful. 
Charlize Theron in Dior Haute Couture.  She always looks  great.  It's like she just got up, put the dress on and headed over to the Oscars.  Beauty. 
Jessica Chastain in Giorgio Armani.  This woman always looks flawless! 

What were your favourite looks?
All photos via www.instyle.com

1 comment:

  1. absolutely loved Jennifer Lawrence, and thought Charlize Theron looked beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete