Monday 11 February 2013

Grammys- My 100th post!

Hey! How was everyones weekend?  They always seem to go by so fast , don't they?  I did a lot of design stuff....a lot of thinking.  But hey, gotta figure things out before I can make it! Anyways, the Grammy's were on last night.  I actually watched a good portion of it (between my sewing and cleaning).  It wasn't half bad.  I like it when the performers can actually sing and entertain!  I also of course, watched the Red Carpet.  I still can't believe they sent out a memo about how to dress!  Most of the ladies got the memo...a few didn't but hey, they still looked fabulous! I did have a few favourites.   Katy Perry looked stunning, Alicia Keys was sophisticatedly sexy and Rihanna was gorgeous.  The Red Carpet is usually my favourite part... but, I have to say, my favourite part this year, was Justin Timberlake. He was amazing.  Music at it's finest.  I had no idea he was going to be on the Grammy's so I was very pleased.  He brought it!   I did however, miss the tribute to Bob Marley.  That would have been great to see.  I guess I just can't stay up that late on a work night...lol I know, lame.   What was your favourite part of the Grammys?   Hope everyone has a good week.
ps this is my 100th Post!! 

Photo via www.entertainment.ca.msn.com
Justin Timberlake made my night.   The singing, the performance, the orchestra....all amazing. I have been a huge fan of his since his  Nsync days.  So glad he's back with a new album.  Can't wait to purchase it!
Photo via www.instyle.com
Katy Perry.  Gucci.
Beautiful mint coloured column dress with embellished detail....oh love!
Photo via www.instyle.com
Alicia Keys.  Azzedine Aleia.
So Sexy and sophisticated.  She got the memo! 
Photo via www.louloumagazine.com
Photo via wwwinstyle.com
Rihanna.  Azzedine Aleia.
Gorgeous!! I have to admit, Rihanna surprised me...in a good way! I absolutely fell in love with this dress as soon as she stepped on the red carpet.  And her performance...breathtaking.  Bravo.
photo via www.louloumagazine.com
So two of my favourite dresses are by Azzedine Aleia.....hmmmmm...maybe a new favourite???

No comments:

Post a Comment