Tuesday 5 February 2013

Ombre

Hey all! How was everyones Tuesday?  Mine didn't feel like a Tuesday....strangely, yesterday felt like a Tuesday (they're usually long for some reason) but today didn't feel like a Monday...so that's nice!  Today I got my hair done.  I decided I needed a change.  Nothing too crazy just something fun and a little different.  I went for the "Ombre"look.  I've been thinking about it for a few months now and today I just decided to do it!!   I've stuck with a similar colour for a few years now and was getting tired of roots showing.  Also, when they did show I kind of missed my natural hair colour.  With this new 'do it's easier to grow it out! Yay!  And have fun too.  What new hairstyles will you try in the new year??

                                                   Here are some example of Ombre hair.
Gwyneth Paltrow
photo via www.haircolortrendz.com
This is the first time I saw the dark on the bottom "Ombre" style.  She can totally pull it off!
Miley Cyrus
photo via www.haircolortrendz.com
This one is probably closer to mine because I have shoulder length hair. It's so fun!
Jessica Biels
photo via www.beautytiptoday.com
I think she has my favourite "Ombre" look! I mean, you gotta be stylin' when you're Mrs. Timberlake!
Leah Michele
photo via www.beautytiptoday.com
I love her long waves!

No comments:

Post a Comment